What we Covered in the Last 12 Months
It’s been quite a year hasn’t it? Lots of twists and turns, so many extreme conditions – there were tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and we also saw a lot of extreme economic and political activity as well, which sensationalists would likely describe as catastrophic or revolutionary.
In an attempt to remain as calm and grounded as possible I am accepting both the highs and the lows of the past year as equally important as things that needed to happen as part of the path that we are heading, whatever that may be, which I might add, there are plenty of different stories about what lies in store for our world in 2012. I can definitely feel that we are heading for some kind of fundamental change, but I’m not invested in knowing or even speculating what that is apart from hoping that we are heading towards a world of more harmony and peace for all.
A Re-Cap of the Year at the NRR
The past year has been less extreme and more relaxed here at the NRR, but in case you missed any of it, here it is in summary as bullet points, that you can use to enter into the site search if you want to read more.
Have a happy new year.
The Last 12 Months
- Intent – Intent vs intention, how intent is applied, making affirmations, creating something to believe in.
- Belief – The belief scale, who/what to believe, inviting belief, maintaining belief, what belief really is.
- Focus – Shifting focus from what you don’t want to what you do want, becoming focused, how to be focused.
- Sticking to Your Guns – Staying true to yourself, knowing when to give up or carry on, staying certain.
- Starting Over – Keeping a fresh perspective, detachment from certain outcomes, don’t wait, just start!
Looking back I think we covered good ground over the year, so go over the posts to refresh your memory. They are very quick to read and digest. I hope the Neural Recon Report has brought something positive to your year and here’s hoping it will bring more next year. It’s nearly time to start over again!
Have a good one!